Are you experiencing an error on your furniture, please send an email to >>[email protected]<< In this mail we ask that you provide the following information so we can process your request as quickly as possible (we aim to deal with your complaint within 3 working days):
- Your order number
- The furniture's serial number ( 6 digits appearing on the small white mark in the buttom of the furniture "QC passed" )
- Attach 3-5 photos: Closeups and overview pictures.
- Description of the problem and when it occurred.
Sofacompany uniquely provides a lifetime warranty on the inner frame. In addition, we offer 30 months warranty on all products for use in private homes. The warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear. Depending on the model, wrinkles in the covers can be a natural result of usage.
- Usage changes in upholstery materials such as foam, feathers and springs.
- Conditions caused by lack of or proper maintenance.
- Assembly and setup which is not consistent with the assigned
- Migration from other objects and clothing as well as stains from food, liquids and the like.
- Most sofas are the bottom covered with a very thin fabric that can easily crack during transport. It has no practical or cosmetic significance, once the sofa is put in place. A small hole in the bottom of the cloth does not give rise to complaint handling.
- Complaints about defects which should be detected by normal examination when first recieving the furniture must be notified Sofacompany within a reasonable time.
- With regards to return of approved complaints, Sofacompany cover all shipping expenses if you live in Klang Valley, Malaysia
If you have questions feel free to contact us here [email protected]