- These are the terms and conditions that apply when you buy goods from us online (Online Shopping Terms). The Online Shopping Terms must be read together with the terms and conditions that apply to the use of our website my.sofacompany.com
- When you buy goods from us online, you agree to these terms and conditions and that we may send invoices to you electronically.
- When you register as an online shopper, you will have to choose a password. You will be asked for your user name and password every time that you shop online with us. It is your responsibility to keep your user name and password private. Sofacompany accepts no liability for any damages that you may suffer or any losses you may incur from the unauthorised use on your profile.
- Goods and Pricing
All goods displayed on our website are subject to availability. If any goods ordered by you are not immediately available or are not available at all, we will let you know as soon as possible. Goods are only available for delivery in Malaysia.
- The stated prices on our website are in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
- We have made every effort to accurately display the goods specifically with regard to their colour, description and price. Please remember however that the colours that you see will depend on the device which you are using to access our website and we cannot guarantee that the goods when received will be the exact same colour as you have seen it. We will also not accept any order if there has been a material error as to the price or description of the goods. We will inform you of such errors as soon as we become aware of them.
We will charge a delivery fee for every order you place. The current fee will always be communicated to you when you place an order.
Sofacompany will arrange for delivery to your door. Deliveries are not done on weekends and public holidays and we only deliver within Malaysia. Our ability to deliver is also always subject to the availability of the goods and the supply of accurate delivery address details.
We will always do our best to ensure that delivery happens on time. If we are unable to deliver the goods to you within the time periods specified above, we will contact you as soon as we become aware of any issues that will delay delivery to you.
On delivery of your order, you will receive a single document containing your invoice and delivery order.
Please ensure that you or your authorised representative is available at the delivery address. If anyone other than the purchaser is accepting delivery of the goods at the delivery address, they are presumed to be authorised to accept the goods on your behalf. We may in certain instances require the person accepting delivery to produce a form of identification. On delivery we will require that you or your authorised representative sign a duplicate copy of the delivery note and fill in your or their name. This is to confirm that the goods have been received. If no one is at the delivery address to accept delivery, we will contact you to arrange an alternative time. We reserve the right to charge an additional fee in the event of more than one failed delivery, should we deem it appropriate in the circumstances.
We have outsourced all delivery and collection and, to the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any damage suffered or any losses incurred arising out of any act or omission by the deliverer, its directors, employees, sub-contractors, agents or representatives.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason (other than if it is defective) and wish to return it, you may do so within 14 (fourteen) days of delivery. The goods must be in their original condition and packaging and you must have the invoice.
You may return the goods at an additional courier charge, which will be for your account. You can contact us at the customer services number and we will arrange for a courier to collect the item within 3-10 working days. If you are returning via courier, you will have to complete the returns form, specifying the reason why you are returning the item. You must also pack the goods into the original packaging.
If goods are faulty or defective, you can return them within 3 (three) months of date of purchase provided that the goods have been used for their intended purpose and they have been cared for according to any instructions that accompanied the goods. We may in certain instances require an assessment of the goods; in which may incur a 20% restocking fee.
We will either repair or replace the defective goods or refund you to the value of what you paid for these goods. If in our assessment you have not adhered to the use and care instructions of any goods, we will refuse to accept return of these goods.
If you have a change of mind on the goods purchased, you may cancel the transaction within 48 hours; a full refund will be returned to you via the method of payment that you authorized.
When you submit your order, you warrant that you are authorised to use the card and that there are sufficient funds to pay for the order. You consent to our use of the services of reputable and secure third party payment service providers in order to process credit card transactions and acknowledge that doing so necessitates the disclosure of your credit card information when you make a purchase.
We accept all major credit cards or direct deposits into our Bank Account.
Risk in the goods will pass to you upon delivery of the goods to you or your authorised representative.
We are entitled to amend these online shopping terms and conditions, at our sole discretion, from time to time.